The Referral Service Manager can:
- Provide names of professional members for you to contact in your area
- Refer you to a therapist in your area for:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Arrange an initial consultation session for you to discuss your needs.
Learn a foreign language!
If it is considered appropriate, other or additional sources of help may be suggested. Contacting the Referral Service
Call the Referrals line on 0845 603 1960 to speak to the Referrals Manager.
Calls from non-BT lines may vary. Please check with your operator for details.
If you should reach our dedicated answering service please leave a message stating clearly:
- Your name
- A telephone number where you may be contacted in confidence
- Convenient times to call you back
The Referrals Manager will endeavour to respond to messages within 24 hours during the week and within 48 hours for messages left at the weekend and bank holidays. The Foundation is unable to offer emergency crisis counselling or therapy other than the ongoing support our members give to their existing clients. If you need to talk to someone urgently we would suggest that you contact your local branch of Samaritans www.samaritans.org
Please see “In an emergency” on our contacts page, for more details on contacting the Samaritans. London, UK, nationwide